Friday, April 9, 2010

Irony Alert

I'm not a fan of Rep. Alan Greyson -- all sizzle and no steak in my book -- so stunts like these neither endear him to my heart, nor surprise me all that much:
On Thursday, April 8th, 2010, Congressman Alan Grayson, Democrat in Florida’s 8th district, interrupted a district meeting of the local Orange County Republican Executive Committee. The meeting was being held at Perkins, a family restaurant.
All that aside, this is kinda hard to take seriously:
Linda O’Keefe, member of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee and extraordinary patriot volunteer with the Orlando Tea Party said, “I’m wondering if Grayson realizes that we do still, for now, have the right to assemble! But can’t we have a meeting without being interrupted by our congressman?
Sucks, doesn't it?

No comments: