Monday, November 30, 2009

Hellooooooo, Neumann!


Couldn't help but notice this web ad this morning.

A few quick notes:

a.) That's a pretty strong pledge -- one clearly designed to one-up Walker's "I'll hold the line" tax rhetoric. I can't decide if it's smart, desperate or entirely immaterial at this point ... but it certainly seems assertive.

b.) I never know what to make of one-term pledges -- or kinda one-term pledges in this case. For some reason I get the feeling that Neumann is asking me "What do I have to do to get you into this car?"

c.) That's a very fine homage to the Obama sunrise logo.

d.) It did get my attention, enough so that I clicked to see where the link would take me. I don't know if that's because I'm naturally curious about these types of things or whatever.

Discuss among yourselves.

No comments: