Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Oshkosh City Council Candidate with Experience Running Strip Clubs

Via Main Street Oshkosh we've learned that John Hinz is once again a candidate for city council. This is the same John Hinz who had a rather impressive showing during last year's council election.

Now let's get to the good part! I really don't know how to intro this, so I'm just going to lay it on you. Here's Hinz on his resume:
Full Disclosure:
I worked for nearly two years in the topless bar industry as a bouncer and manager, and I am not ashamed of it in the least.
This is on the guy's blog (which we love), by the way. Here's a screen shot:

This would make our city council chats awesome. If the guy can manage diva strippers and drunk degenerates, just imagine what he can do with the city budget!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Guess that takes the term "full disclosure" to a whole new level.

Jb said...

Hi-hoooo!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yah this is just what we need on the city council. Bad enough we've got a barfly like Paul Esslinger there. Now we should elect somebody who's got this kind of history. Is this what he means by middle or upper management? Hehe.