Friday, January 2, 2009

"If you could pile any three people into a naked pyramid, who would you choose?"

... And other classy moments of introspection here.


Special thanks to Kathy Carpenter, who apparently thinks this sort of shit is a real hoot.

Let me just get this out of the way now so I can say "I told you so" later:

As long as the Republican Party is dominated by any faction that finds shit like this "quiz" anything other than repugnant they will continue it's political death spiral. There are so many things wrong with this question it's tough to even know where to begin -- and anyone who celebrates this bullshit by encouraging others to share the "levity" or even condones it should be rebuked immediately.

1 comment:

Righty said...

Chief,

http://www.fightconservatives.com/Inside-the-Book/What-Breed-of-Liberal-Are-You.html


The same crap (or author) attacks the Right.

I'm with you - I don't find it humorous or classy either way.