Saturday, May 23, 2009

Books n' Books

It take a special kind of gall to loudly and self-righteously proclaim that there is no such thing as book banning in a blog blog post that sits right next to a petition to ... ban books in the author's local library, but somehow the asshole at Wissup manages to pull it off:

(We realize that there are numerous nuances to the West Bend Library brouhaha, but Wissup's professed alliance with the deplorable American Family Association, a long time advocate of outright book banning, make us a bit leery that all she wants to do is "move the books.")

1 comment:

Eema-le said...

I just laughed out loud. Thanks, I really needed it. Dealing with this BS in my own back yard is extremely depressing. I don't want my daughter to grow up in a community that has a censored library.