Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bill Ingram '08

Wisconsin got to see what a Tommy Thompson presidential campaign looked like ...

Some people in Wisconsin wanted Russ Feingold to run for president ...

But now the people have Bill Ingram running for president.

If you'd like to learn more, click here -- but here is a sampling of his platform:

Abortion is one of the most controversial and evenly divided issues in this country. I know this will come up so here is my view.

I honestly could care less one way or the other on this issue.

Apathy is an unconventional strategy, one I would have not advised. But, hey, it's not my show to run.

One thing's for sure: since he is a trucker, he'll get a chance to do some, ugh, serious campaigning in a way that most fringe independent candidates won't.

No comments: